IP Video Intercom With 187 Degree Visibility for Security & Convenience – Mullion Glass Door Entrance
The rugged narrow form factor of the 8039 PoE video intercom is ideal for installation on mullion door frames. The intercom can also be surface mounted for any entrance security application indoors or out. The 8039 is a SIP compliant endpoint featuring Wide-band audio and wide-angle 187 degree video capability to enhance visitor communication and security in education, healthcare, government, professional office, hospitality, and a host of other environments.
The 8039 integrates into most hosted / cloud or premise telephone systems, providing flexible communication options and the ability to answer using a standard telephone, soft-phone client or smartphone. Integration with the phone system extends the reach of the intercom to anybody within the organization that has a communication device, even if not video-enabled.
A fisheye camera lens and de-warp algorithm allows visibility directly beneath the intercom as well as 90 degrees left and 90 degrees right. An intuitive web interface also provides the capability to “see” what the intercom “sees” at any time for added security.
In addition to access control functions, the keypad can be configured in several ways for visitors including simple one-button calling, extension dialing, or by an integrated auto-attendant feature which plays a custom recorded WAV file in response to a key press: “Welcome to our school, please press one for office, two for staff room, three for day care.”
For maximum convenience, the 8039 allows door unlock control activated by a keypress from the answering device. This requires an optional door controller module (Algo 8061) that can be securely located away from the public facing intercom, or a internal relay on the 8039 is available for door control function with lower security.
Installation and configuration are via a simple intuitive web interface. Centralized provisioning is supported. Until registered with a SIP server, a press of the call button “speaks” the IP address enabling access to the web interface of the device using any web browser.
- Video intercom with 187 degree field of view
- Fits a mullion door frame where standard intercoms don’t mount properly
- Configurable keypad featuring auto-attendant capability
- PoE (802.3af) for plug and play network connectivity
- Great audio for clarity and intelligibility
- Network managed and supervised SIP endpoint
- Wideband G.722 codec support for HD Voice
- SIP compatibility with all leading UC vendors such as: Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Digium/Asterisk, Mitel, Metaswitch, NEC, and Polycom to name a few
- Configurable through web interface
- Auto-provisioning (i.e., TFTP, FTP, HTTP)
- SNMP supervision
- Integrated relay for door opening control or 8061 module for secure relay door control
- UL/CSA, FCC, CE
- Visitor and guest communication via secured mullion glass door entrance, lobby, parking lot, etc.
- School, hospital, day care, assisted living/retirement home, hotel/resort, casino, office lobby/entrance, or other secured access point indoors or out
|SIP Video Intercom
|8061 IP Relay Controller (optional)
8039 SIP Video Intercom Specifications
||48 V PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 0 (Max 10 W – Idle nominal 6 W).
||SIP (initiate or answer call).
||G.711 A-law, G.711 u-law, G.722.
||H.264 Main or high profile.
||720p, VGA, CIF up to 30fps.
||187 Degree FOV horizontal and vertical. Fisheye image de-warped.
||Primary, secondary, tertiary.
||Linux OS; ARM Cortex-A8 Core with HD video processor and floating point DSP.
||Clear passivated aluminum.
||Press any key to call; access control; dial number directly; directory annunciation.
||Background noise reduction.
||1 GByte audio storage.
||Optional Algo 8061 IP Relay Controller or internal relay NO or NC rated 30V 1A. Dual EOL resistor terminations available on request.
||Web interface (HTTP or HTTPS) or autoprovisioning server.
||TFTP, FTP, HTTP
||STUN, CRLF Keep Alive.
||-40 to +122 deg F (-40 to +50 deg C); Rated for outdoor environments.
||1.95” W x 10.4” T x 1.64” D (4.95 cm x 26.3 cm x 4.17 cm).
||Includes concealed mounting bracket and secure screw with matching security tool.
||3.2 lb (1.5 Kg).
||EN60950:2001, IEEE 802.3-2008, RFC3261, RoHS, CE, FCC Class A, CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, CSA/UL (USA & Canada).