The QX20 IP PBX is an entry level, full featured IP PBX and is designed for offices with as many as 32 users. The QX20 can support up to 32 IP devices and 10 concurrent calls. SIP trunking allows for the QX20 to connect directly to an ITSP with no additional equipment. The QX20 includes a firewall and SIP Intrusion Detection for optimal security. E1, T1, FXO, ISDN BRI and FXS ports can easily be provided using the Epygi QX Gateways. For a very reasonable price, you can get a fully functional, modular and feature-rich IP PBX.
|Additional IP phones with keys
|Additional concurrent calls with keys
|Ethernet LAN port (10/100/1000)
|Ethernet WAN port (10/100/1000)
|Audio In port
|Audio Out port
Features Included with Your QX IP PBX
The following is the list for group of features available for free on your QX IP PBX product.
- Automatic Backup/Download of QX Configuration
- This feature provides automatic scheduled backup and download of QX’s configuration to the specified location or send via email.
- Automatic Firmware Updates for installed IP Phones
- This feature allows your QX to identify the firmware on each installed IP phone (Aastra and Snom) and automatically load the proper firmware updates.
- Automatic QX Firmware Update
- This feature provides automatic notification or firmware update when the QX IP PBX new SW becomes available on the Epygi Support Portal.
- CDR Tags for Billing
- CDR tags eliminates the need for hand-coding of invoices by department, etc.
- Daylight Savings Time Adjustment
- This feature allows your QX IP PBX to automatically adjust for daylight saving time.
- Custom Language support
- Your system’s voice prompts and GUI pages can be configured to fit a variety of different downloaded languages.
- Enhanced System Logging Support
- The QX IP PBX’s Graphical User Interface (GUI) has extensive logging utilities to assist in gathering information for problem resolution.
- IP Phone Plug-and-Play
- Plug-and-Play allows for the list of supported IP phones to automatically acquire an extension and an IP line on the system and auto-configure without you having to intervene.
- QXFXO4, QXISDN4, QXE1T1 and QXFXS24 Gateways Auto Configuration
- The Auto Configuration allows your QX IP PBX to detect and automatically configure ports added via the QXFXO4, QXISDN4, QXE1T1 and QXFXS24 Gateways. The new ports appear in the IP PBX’s Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Remote IP Phone Support
- You can be remotely located from the QX IP PBX and can take advantage of the same features as if you were in the office.
- Voicemail Setup via Phone
- This feature allows the voice-enabled wizard to guide you through setting up your personal recorded username, password and voicemail greeting per extension.
- Auto Attendant
- The Auto Attendant feature is an Interactive Voice Response (IVR) system that replaces a human operator and directs calls to the appropriate extensions or voice mailboxes. It engages callers through pre-recorded or synthesized audio prompts.
- Call Hunt
- Call Hunt allows incoming calls to sequentially ring several extensions so that the first available person
can answer the call.
- Call Pickup
- Call Pickup allows you to define pickup groups by grouping extensions together. Any phone in the building can be used to answer a call that is ringing on another extension within the designated pickup group.
- Call Queue
- This feature allows incoming callers to be held in a queue while they listen to a customizable recorded message. The caller will then be sent to voicemail or redirected to another extension if not answered in the defined timeframe.
- Extension Status
- This feature allows a receptionist’s phone to monitor multiple managers’ phones and provide information on the extension’s status – off-hook, on-hook or ringing.
- Hot Desking
- Hot Desking allows an office with multiple workers using a single physical work station at different times to log in to the handset and use it as their own extension.
- Multi-Company Receptionist
- The Multi-Company Receptionist feature allows one receptionist to answer calls from predetermined PSTN/IP lines, each identified to a specific company, saving you time and money.
- Simultaneous Ring
- While covering several managers’ extensions, this feature allows a receptionist’s phone to ring simultaneously with each extension, while showing which manager is being called through the caller ID.
- Call Hold
- Call Hold keeps one line “off hook” and connected while you make or receive a call on another line. You also have the ability to take the original call off hold and resume the conversation.
- Call Park
- When a call is “parked,” it is put on hold at a specific extension number to be resumed by someone on another phone. That person can pick up the call by keying the displayed extension number. If no one is available to take the call at the other location, it will “ring back” to the original extension alerting the person who originally parked the call.
- Call Transfer
- Call Transfer enables you to forward incoming calls to another telephone or extension.
- Call Waiting
- Call Waiting alerts you that you have an incoming call on an engaged line, allows you to hold your current call, take the second call and gives you the ability to switch back to the original caller.
- Three-Way Conferencing
- This conferencing feature allows the caller and two other parties to speak together on one connection.
- Call Blocking
- Call Blocking prevents calls from pre-selected numbers from ringing through. This feature gives you the opportunity to avoid unwanted callers.
- Direct Transfer to a Voice Mailbox
- This feature allows a caller to be transferred directly to the voicemail of another user.
- Distinctive Ringing
- The Distinctive Ringing feature gives you the opportunity to program your IP phones to produce distinctive ring tone sounds for identified callers and to categorize incoming calls made to direct lines (service, sales, billing, etc.).
- Do Not Disturb
- This feature allows you to route all your incoming calls through the PBX directly to your voicemail. The phone will no longer ring when this setting has been switched on.
- Hiding Caller ID
- This feature allows you to block your phone number from being identified by the call recipient.
- Auto Redial
- Callers who get a busy signal will be alerted if the line they are calling becomes available during a specified period of time. A distinctive ring functions as an alert for when the call is connected. You only need to pick up the phone to be connected to the number you were trying to reach.
- Call Paging
- Call paging allows you to dial into the overhead or external speakers of telephones in order to make voice announcements.
- Corporate Directory
- This feature provides incoming callers with the ability to scroll through a company Global Contact Directory and dial the desired extension automatically.
- The Intercom feature allows for room-to-room communication via telephone sets with auto-answer on the called telephone.
- Speed Dial
- Speed Dial gives you the ability to “save” frequently called numbers so that they can be easily dialed with an assigned shortcut of digits.
Cost & Bandwidth Saving
- Call History
- The Call History feature gives you the ability to track and report call details (call recipient, length of call, on-hold time, etc.) on incoming and outgoing calls per extension.
- Dial Plans (Call Routing)
- Call Routing allows calls to travel through a network along a pre-determined path to the end user. This feature helps determine the least expensive way and/or least congested path to route a call. Incoming calls can also be grouped according to area code and routed to specific customer service reps who manage different geographic regions.
- Time of Day Dialing
- Time of Day Dialing makes it possible for calls to be routed according to the time of day. This enables you to pre-select where a call will be directed in regards to time.
RTP Streaming Channels
This feature allows on-hold party to listen to music streamed by the Epygi Media Streamer, which has the ability to play MP3 files instead of the pre-recorded voice stored on your QX. This feature gives you the ability to play different streams for each extension, to play very long audio files and allows the playlist selection to be easily changed.
- Hold Music (“.WAV” and “.MP3” Files Upload)
- The Hold Music feature allows callers to hear music or a recorded message while on hold or waiting for other participants to arrive on a conference call.
- T.38 Fax, Fax Relay and Clear Channel Fax
- The T.38 fax relay standard permits faxes to be transported across IP networks between existing fax terminals. A clear channel gives full use of the bandwidth for this purpose.
HotCall Add-In for Microsoft Outlook
The HotCall Add-In application works with Microsoft Outlook allowing incoming and outgoing calls to be made within the native Outlook interface.
HotKeyCall is a Microsoft Windows software application, which allows PC users to dial telephone numbers directly from their desktop on any application window (e.g. web-browsers, e-mail client, text documents, etc.). This can be done by simply highlighting the number you wish to dial and pressing a predefined hot key sequence (e.g. Ctrl-Y).
QX Configuration Console (QCC)
The QX Configuration Console (QCC) application allows you to centrally manage a network of QX units from a single desktop PC. The following QCC features allow for efficient and convenient administration of the QX network:
- Automatic Login to QX Web Management
- Allows for automatic log-in to the QX WEB server
- Allows you to remotely initiate a system reboot
- Configuration Backup
- Allows the network of QX units to be backed up and downloaded to your PC
- Configuration Restore
- Allows a backup configuration file to be uploaded and restored on your QX units
- Firmware Update
- Allows firmware files to be uploaded and installed on your QX units
- Legible Configuration File Upload
- Allows configuration files to be sequentially uploaded to your QX units
- Language Pack Upload
- Allows language packs to be uploaded to your QX units
System Security Software
- The System Security Software feature protects your IP PBX against external hackers, who could have the ability to reconfigure your system through eavesdropping, Denial of Service (DoS) or Theft of Service (ToS). Not only does the software prevent the above through internal protections, but each line also has the ability to be password protected through the security system.
- Call Relay
- The Call Relay feature allows an external call to be relayed through your IP PBX box to an external line or vice versa. This feature allows the call to be routed through one number, thus not revealing the private number of an external phone line. This feature is especially useful when an employee is out of the office. The employee can initiate the call on their cell phone through the internal line of the PBX as if they were in the office.
- Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding allows you to program your PBX to automatically redirect incoming calls to another number – a mobile phone or home phone for example.
- Find Me Follow Me
- The Find Me Follow Me feature permits employees to have calls track them down wherever they are. This QX feature makes your employees more efficient, because it gives them the ability to handle office tasks from any location.
- Receive Notification of System Events via Text Message
- This feature gives you the ability to choose to receive notice of “events” (calls, voice mails, etc.) from the PBX to your mobile phone in the form of a text message.
- Your IP PBX is capable of combining your voice, video and surveillance products in order to create one integrated solution for your business. This surveillance feature allows you to receive 24/7 security updates to your email, video phone, cell phone, etc. so you can maintain a secure environment for your employees and visitors of your business.
- Unified Messaging
- Unified Messaging integrates different message types – voicemail, email, text messaging, fax – into a single box that is accessible from a variety of devices, including your office phone, PC and cell phone.
- Voicemail is a centralized system of managing phone messages for a group of people. Voicemail allows you to receive, answer and manage your phone messages from different locations, sometimes tailoring a response to different callers.
Licensable Features for Your QX IP PBX
The following is a list of advanced features that can be purchased as licensable items for your QX IP PBX product. By offering licensable features, Epygi gives you the ability to choose what you pay for instead of being locked into a one-size-fits-all solution. These enhanced features can be added at any time during or after your IP PBX purchase.
IP Phone Expansion Key
This phone expansion key enables up to 4, 8, 16 additional local IP phone extensions on the QX20. These additional key purchases can bring your unit to a maximum of 32 total IP extensions.
Concurrent Call Expansion Key
This concurrent call expansion key allows two additional concurrent calls. These key purchases allow your QX20 to support maximum of 10 concurrent calls.
Call Recording is used to record all types of calls on the QX and store the recordings either locally on the QX by using internal memory or on an external server. The QX20 can support up to 10 ports of simultaneously recorded calls. The recording will start automatically as soon as the call is established or it will be activated manually on the phone during the active call.
Audio Conference Bridge
Audio Conference Bridge is an integrated conferencing feature that allows your company to stay connected and current around the globe. The QX20 can have a maximum of 16 audio conferencing ports with purchasable feature keys.
The number of available ports determines how many active users can be on the individual conference bridge at one time.
Video Conference Bridge
Audio conferencing has always been the method for group communication, especially for remote users. Today, video is more affordable and offers an additional return on investment when addressing remote communication needs. The ability to visually describe something, or determine moods and gestures, greatly increases the effectiveness of remote communication.
This feature is available after activating the appropriate feature key, in addition to purchasing the Audio Conferencing license. On the QX20, two user licenses can be purchased for a total of 8 video conference participants in all active conferences. The maximum total number of video and audio participants in all active conferences is 16.
Desktop Communication Console (DCC)
The Epygi Desktop Communication Console (DCC) is a Windows-based, desktop presence powered communication tool. This productivity tool allows you to view the current status/presence of team members in their office, instantly click-to-dial those users, open chat sessions, update your presence with pre-configured states and add custom text. Other features include visual voicemail, call history, access to Outlook or LDAP directories and speed dial lists.
On the QX20, the basic user license allows for six watched extensions, and the professional user license allows for 32 watched extensions.
3PCC Activation License
The QX PBX family has a full featured Application Programming Interface (API). With this feature, applications can be designed to gain direct access to the IP phone system to enhance the feature offerings of this system.
iQall Mobile Toggling
Mobile Toggling is a licensable feature that allows users to alternate a call between their iPhone/Android and their desk phone using iQall without the call being dropped.
In order to switch between a mobile phone and office phone, the user simply opens iQall and pushes the “toggle” button. The QX IP PBX automatically redirects to call the owner’s iPhone/Android and upon the user answering, then switches that call from the desk phone to a cell phone without the person on the other end even noticing.
For more details, click here.
Download the iQall application for iPhone today from the Apple Store or for the Android from the Google Play Store.